PRN/Seasonal Physical Therapist
ANTICIPATED START DATE FALL 2018; END DATE APRIL/MAY
UP TO 40 HOURS/WEEK, M-F, 8AM-5PM (POSSIBLY SATURDAY)
Collins Physical Therapy Institute is currently seeking qualified physical therapy candidate to join our dynamic team and be remarkable with us. As a Collins PTI physical therapist/assistant you will work in a friendly and encouraging environment to help you provide the highest quality of care. You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient treatment including the development of an individualized plan of care and treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized physical therapy regimen resulting in remarkable outcomes.
- Ensure every patient receives a thorough, comprehensive and customized physical therapy regimen, while receiving a unique experience.
- Provide a written and hands-on evaluation and immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine appropriate physical treatment programs. Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding diagnosis.
- Ensure fluid treatment progression via ongoing scheduling of patients.
- Develop and implement physical therapy treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
- Assist patients with all phases of physical therapy treatment and techniques.
- Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in patient’s medical record after each visit.
- Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
- Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding patient diagnosis and communicate changes via progress notes.
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and physical therapy assistants regarding patient therapy and equipment.
- Operate and apply knowledge of standard physical therapy equipment.
- Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees.
- Comply with Collins PTI standards of operations and adhere to Collins PTI’s core values.
Physical Therapists report directly to the Clinic Director.
- Masters/Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Current PT Licensure or eligibility to test for PT license required
- CPR certification
No experience required; new graduates are welcome to apply
To apply, please email a copy of your CV/Resume to Info@collinspti.com